Natalie Charm, my OC for, well, just about everything.

Go down

Natalie Charm, my OC for, well, just about everything.

Post  RuesRevenge12 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 am

Name: Natalie Charm
Eye color: blue-green
Height: 5'5"
God/Titan Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Claire Charm
Pet(s): A Black Lab named Magix
Weapon(s): A celestial bronze sword called Νεράιδα σκόνη, or Fairy Dust, that when capped is a tube of sugared maple Lancome lipstick
Powers: Can swim for miles without tiring out, can breathe underwater, a bunch of other stuff she can't figure out yet.
What he/she looks like: Natalie has golden blonde hair with light blonde natural highlights in it. She has eyes of a bluish-green color, like the sea. She has a bit of a tan. She is typically seen around camp with her orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, black and white shorts, green ballet flats with elevated black soles, and her Camp Half-Blood necklace with 6 beads total, plus a bronze charm she put on it of a trident that she had on a different necklace since she was a baby. Typically, she is also carrying around Fairy Dust, her sword.
Life Before Camp: Well, Natalie's mother is an author and newspaper journalist and her stepfather is a Hollywood actor, so she barely sees him anyway. She lives at Camp Half-Blood all year every other year currently, and the rest of them she just does summer and goes to visit her mother and twin half-sisters, Megan and Dolly. She has dyslexia, but she is a total bookworm and can read sort of if she concentrates hard enough. The family lives in a NYC apartment in Times Square. When Natalie turned 9, she was attacked by her 3rd grade teacher, who turned out to be a monster. The following year, on her tenth birthday, her mother drove her out to Camp Half-Blood along with her satyr protector, her best friend Zach. Along the way in a tiny Long Island suburb, they ran into another demigod, named Janey Lancey. Her father and stepmother had died in a horrible fire that burned down their house, but Janey was smart enough to get out with supplies and stuff she couldn't leave behind. Shortly after Natalie's mother dropped off the trio, they were chased by a pack of hellhounds. Zach was fast, and so was Natalie, but Janey barely made it in alive.

Last edited by RuesRevenge12 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added too much info...)
RuesRevenge12

Drachmas : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Natalie Charm, my OC for, well, just about everything.

Post  Shadow Cloud on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Sorry but, there was no way she could have gotten a quest. and it is supposed to explain what there life before camp was about.

Black Logan Song: Sweet Dreams

Dark Blue Song: This is halloween

Shadow Cloud
Admin

Drachmas : -2

http://camphalfbloodrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jamala on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 am

my life

jamala

Drachmas : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum