Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeus's children

4 posters

Go down

Zeus's children Empty Zeus's children

Post  demigod9AvaThomas Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm

I saw many people staring at me and pointing after I basically fried an Ares kids face, I was wondering what they were looking at when I tilted my head back to see a hologram of a lightning bolt above my head. Many people were muttering when Chiron came and saw what everyone was looking at, he sighed and said "all hail Ava Thompson, daughter of Zeus, everyone bowed in front of me including the kid who eyebrows I had singed off. My eyes went wide and I quickly ran to the Hermes cabin to pack my stuff, I took out my favourite necklace and carefully put it on after packing, I walked to the Zeus cabin and knocked on the door. None of the others children of Zeus seemed to be in so I quickly let myself in and unpacked.
demigod9AvaThomas
demigod9AvaThomas

Drachmas : 0

Back to top Go down

Zeus's children Empty Re: Zeus's children

Post  61510s Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello, I say. Welcome to Zeus's cabin Ava. If your lucky , you'll manage not to get yourself killed unlike most of us. I'm an experienced camper, pretty much only reason I go on quests and come back alive. Okay, thats girls side, and this is boys side. I'll leave you to unpack, and then you can join us at sword fighting. I'm counseler by the way, my names Isaac.
61510s
61510s

Drachmas : 1

Back to top Go down

Zeus's children Empty HELP!!!!!!!!

Post  DaughterOfZeus Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm convinced that I am a daughter of Zeus, but I don't have a protector. There is a really wierd substitute, and she's always watching me. The other day, she told me that I 'didn't have permission to go HOME until I collected it'. Everyone thought she meant my paper, but it seemed like something else. I need help getting to Camp, but I can't make it to New York by myself. If anyone can help me please send me a message before I die!!!!!!

DaughterOfZeus

Back to top Go down

Zeus's children Empty re to HELP!!!!!

Post  jamala Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 pm

i can help but were are ypu first like what school
jamala
jamala

Back to top Go down

Post  DaughterOfZeus Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 am

Triadelphia Middle School in Wheeling, West Virginia. There have been like 5 more creepy substitutes! pale pale pale
When would be the fastest time for you to get me a protector because I've been having trouble with school and home. I'm about to run away, so you have to hurry.

DaughterOfZeus

Back to top Go down

Zeus's children Empty This is to anyone else that doesn't want to see another hero dead.

Post  DaughterOfZeus Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Anyone on here a satyr? I need a protector. You can see where I go to school in my comment above this. I don't want to die before I live. Plus, I have a few questions. If you reply to this, I will probably add you to my friends list. That way I can ask you my questions.

DaughterOfZeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum