Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get ready!~Nya!

+4
Demigod222
nopasta99
Shadow Cloud
Jay-Shay
8 posters

Go down

Let's get ready!~Nya! Empty Let's get ready!~Nya!

Post  Jay-Shay Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm

[size=large]``Briana[/size]
"Good morning Camp Half-Blood!" I said with a twinge of lingering hyper-ness from last nights hyper spree....I really shouldn't drink soda, now should I? That was a lesson I had learned yesterday...But that wasn't of any concern anymore. It was time for a day full of fun and fighting and excitement like usual. "Now who should I be today?" I said to myself, as I was currently the only one in the cabin. "Oh I know!" I went over to where I had laid my clothes. All the real clothes were burred under anime costumes, a tradition she didn't want to give up, even here. I picked up my brush and tried to tame my wild, but short hair, and finally got it to stay straight. She put on her cafe mew mew ichigo outfit, and admired herself. She thought she looked pretty. Everyone thought she was weird, but she didn't care. "Well, time to start the day! Nya!" She put on the finishing touches as she hummed her favorite song, God Knows

Kawaita...kokoro de kakunukeru.
Gomen ne, neni wo dekinakute!
Itami wo...wachachiau koto sae.
Anata wa. Urushite kurenai!

Notes: Cafe Mew Mew Ichigo

Jay-Shay

Drachmas : 0

Back to top Go down

Let's get ready!~Nya! Empty Re: Let's get ready!~Nya!

Post  Shadow Cloud Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I Walk in "Hi, oh ummmm, uhhhhh," The i felt something tugging at my soul, "NO!!!" My voice started to change, i fought the demons urge to control me, "NOT NOW!!!!!" Then my voice changed, "AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" it changed back and forth between monster and normal.

Shadow Cloud
Admin

Drachmas : -2

https://camphalfbloodrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay-Shay Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 pm

``BRIANA

Oh a person! I should probably say hi to them. Eh? What are they doing..? "Hi! I'm Briana, but you can call me Bree. Who are you? And are you okay?" The dude's voice began to change back and forth, and began to scream, and look like he was fighting something. I put on my serious look, as I was getting scared. My hand began to spark with electricity. "L-look..." I said, I couldn't help but stutter now. "I don't know who you are...but I don't want to hurt you. Calm down and no one gets hurt...if you are in pain...tell me. I can try and help you. I don't want to see you suffer." I totally forgot about myself for an instant and I only focused on either getting this guy away, or helping him..he was scary.

Jay-Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Cloud Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 pm

"PLEASE HELP!!!!!" I yelled as the demon was overwhelming me.

Shadow Cloud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay-Shay Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:43 pm

``BRIANA

I was getting very nervous and overworked. "But I don't know how!" Come on Bree! I thought to myself. I'm Ichigo! What would she do...well she would probably take out her weapon and use her magic but I don't have a Strawberry Bell...a working one at least. She glanced slightly at her toy weapon, and then to her palm, which was still glowing with electricity. But I have powers of my own! But...I'll hurt him... But I didn't care. I had to help this guy! He seemed to be in so much pain..I tried to concentrate on the source of the pain...I tried to find it. But it was so hard. She had never done anything like this before. "Go away! Evil force thingy! Leave his body alone!" I pretended I was Kage Karani, preforming a ritual. I raised my hands above my head and said, "O Gods above please rid this boy of his pain!" and I shot a bolt into the sky, and brought my hands back down, completing the ritual. Of course it wouldn't be strong as I didn't have any traditional items like insence and I hadn't meditated and stuff...Wait! The thought came into my mind. I'm not Kage Karani! I'm no Sendou Singer! I can't sing and make things go away! I can't preform rituals! All that stuff is fake! But this is real! This is real life! I fell to the ground. "I can't do it. I can't help you without hurting you more. I'm so sorry..I hate seeing people in pain..it makes me panic...I just can't stand it! I don't know what to do!"

Jay-Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Cloud Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"ITS CONTROLLING ME!!!!!!" I Scream in a monster voice. I Grab her sword, and stab myself, i fall to the ground.

Shadow Cloud
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nopasta99 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:59 pm

how do I join?
nopasta99
nopasta99

Back to top Go down

Post  Demigod222 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

((if you have a question please go to the out of character forum and this place has been deserted latley but i joined and people stated coming back, im charlotte daughter of posiden, you can join by going to the register section on the tool bar thingy, you know where it says home and portal, register is also up there, are you sure you havent already joined))
Demigod222
Demigod222

Drachmas : 1

Back to top Go down

Let's get ready!~Nya! Empty Hello

Post  61510s Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Hey guys.... I'm a son of Zeus. Its not like I chose to be but I am('Neutral'). I have a celestial bronze sword named Ladon after the hundred-headed dragon. Neutral It was pretty hard for me until I found camp half blood. You know, each year a werewolf gym coach, or a cyclops at the fox theater, but now I'm safe. I WANT TO KNOW MY SIBLINGS SO PLEASE COMMENT OR POST!
61510s
61510s

Back to top Go down

Post  61510s Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 am

I walk in to camp saying"I'm back!" and stop suddenly. I see a kid stabbing himself, and a girl standing there watching helplessly. "Well, react you idiots! Get him nectar and ambrosia!" I snap. "WHO ARE YOU? Why did you let him stab himself?" I ask/yell. "Well this is a great welcome back to cabin one." I say sarcastically.
61510s
61510s

Back to top Go down

Let's get ready!~Nya! Empty hey

Post  gabe825 Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 pm

hello fellow children of zeus i am gabe
gabe825
gabe825

Back to top Go down

Let's get ready!~Nya! Empty shadow cloud

Post  darren Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

uhh u ok

darren

Back to top Go down

Post  jamala Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 am

Jamala walks in: hey zues kids its posiedons kid and oh my god get apollos kids do medical stuff just help him wait a minute whyed he stab himself thats noobish
jamala
jamala

Back to top Go down

Post  jamala Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

then i realise who it is oh him cure him when hes changing punch him in the face he changes to normal that way
jamala
jamala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum